Welcome to your guide to all the union resources that are available to you as an OEA Member!
Whether you are a veteran educator or this is your first year, OEA is here to support you in your career. You are part of a mighty group of education professionals, standing together to advocate for quality public education.
Click on the links below to learn more about what OEA can do for you!
- Know your rights
- Accessing your union representation
- Benefits you can use
- Advocacy and education policy
- Professional development
- Grants for educators
- Legal representation
Need Something? Have a Question?
Start by asking the union representative who works in your building or worksite. Not sure who that is? Email email@example.com or call 503-684-3300 to be directed to someone who can help!
We're here to help if:
- You need a copy of your contract.
- You're having an issue with your administrator or supervisor.
- You have questions or concerns about salary placement or contract compliance.
- You need information about retirement and healthcare benefits (OEA negotiates for these benefits on your behalf).
- You want to get involved in student-focused policy change.
- You're interested in professional development opportunities.