As an OEA member, and of the 3.2 million-member National Education Association (NEA), you have access to a wide range of benefit programs and products available through NEA Member Benefits. These programs and products help improve the overall quality of life for you and your family.
From affordable insurance and investments for retirement, to home financing and convenient, accessible credit, NEA-sponsored programs have been exclusively developed for the needs of NEA members and are not available to the general public.
- Reduce everyday expenses
- Enhance your financial security
- Make your time more productive
NEA members like you can sign up for and manage a wide variety of programs and resources:
- Life insurance
- Home finance
- Retirement planning
- Health & wellness
- Travel & leisure
- Professional tools for teachers
- Credit card accounts
- Magazine subscriptions
Please visit NEA Member Benefits online anytime at www.neamb.com.
¿Necesita materiales de NEA Member Benefits en español? Descarga aquí.
NEA Member Benefits Member Service Center
The NEA Member Service Center Representatives are knowledgeable, trained in customer service methods, and ready to provide answers to members' questions about NEA Member Benefits products and services.
The Member Service Center (1-800-637-4636) is open six days a week:
Monday-Friday: 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time
Saturday: 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. Pacific Time
You can also email: email@example.com with your questions.
OEA Member Benefits
Endorsed by OEA since 1974, California Casualty continues to provide OEA members with superior claims and customer service. Since this is a members-only program, California Casualty can combine fair rates with uniquely broad coverage. The results are a valuable member benefit. Click or Call for a Quote: 1-877-628-8427.
OEA Choice Trust is dedicated to promoting the total well-being of Oregon public school employees. All school employees, no matter their role, should have the support they need to be well – physically, emotionally and socially. Healthy worksites reduce employees’ stress, boost energy and morale and promote better balance in life – a win for all staff and students. OEA Choice Trust provides:
- Grants, scholarships and professional development for customized employee wellness programs for Oregon public k-12 districts, education service districts and community colleges.
- Resources that include technical assistance, trainings, professional development and coaching that are based on healthy worksite best practices.
- A statewide conference and other gatherings that bring together school employees, health advocates and educators to create healthy workplaces; network with each other; and learn how to connect their colleagues and communities to the benefits of school employee wellness programs.
- Access to student dental services through the Oregon Dental Foundation's Tooth Taxi.