What is the Idea Exchange?
Educators from around the state have been asking us to figure out a way to share promising practices and strategies that are engaging our students in learning. Whether you are teaching face-to-face, via hybrid or fully online in Comprehensive Distance Learning, the exchange of ideas is a way to collaborate with your peers, learn about and share new strategies and inspire as well as be inspired. We are all in this together! We ask you to join us to learn together and bring ideas you would like to share.
The motivation for these idea exchanges is to bring together teachers throughout Oregon to share best practices for CDL, Hybrid, and In-Person instruction. We want to amplify the creativity and expertise of Oregon's teachers by creating a space to share promising practices, strategies, successes, and tips.
This is not a webinar! We are committed to building a "give-one, get-one" discussion where everyone feels welcome to share ideas and get "just in time" strategies.
Here is the schedule:
- Wednesday, February 17th (4-5pm) Active Engagement During Synchronous or Asynchronous Learning
- Wednesday, March 3rd (4-5pm) Building and Maintaining Student Relationships
- Wednesday, March 17th (4-5pm) Engaging and Supporting Families
- Wednesday, March 31st (4-5pm) Supporting Students who are Emerging Bilingual and Students Experiencing Disability
- TBD, Formative Assessment Practices in CDL/Hybrid in CDL/Hybrid Spaces
Click here to register!