Summer Leadership Conference
Welcome to the 2017 OEA Summer Leadership Conference!
August 1 - 3, 2017
Riverhouse Hotel & Conference Center — Bend, Oregon
Thank you for choosing to share part of your summer with us. There has never been a better time than right now to be part of a union! OEA is committed to helping you build the skills necessary to return to your local and engage and empower your communities to take action. Our collective knowledge and expertise, our vision, and our passion give us strength beyond what any of us could do alone. The OEA Summer Leadership Conference will be filled with deep learning and lots of fun. It is our hope that when you leave this conference, you will be ready help us Lift Every Voice.
Check out the 2017 OEA Summer Leadership Conference Brochure (pdf download)
Cancellations (or no shows) made after June 30 will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. If you find a member to attend in your place, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- Lodging will be double occupancy. Due to limited space, we will not be able to accommodate all requests for single occupancy rooms.
- OEA will be master billing the rooms.
- Please indicate your roommate on the online registration form. If you do not have a preferred roommate, we will assign a roommate of the same gender.
- OEA is encouraging teams to register together.
We will be providing the following meals:
- Lunch and dinner on Tuesday, August 1
- Breakfast and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, August 2 and 3, 2017.
Mileage reimbursement is ½ of the IRS rate plus 0.02 cents per mile for each additional OEA member passenger.
Contact the OEA Union School: 541-743-4145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will need to fill out all four pages of the registration form to be officially registered for the Summer Leadership Conference.