Students that use online enrollment will receive the following benefits:
- Automatic sign-up through the NEA web site.
- Easy credit/debit card payment
- $1 million in professional liability coverage and other legal services
- A year's subscription to NEA Today.
- A year's subscription to Today's OEA.
- Tomorrow's Teachers magazine.
- Access to all member benefits products and downloadable Read Across America kits.
- A copy of NEA's popular New Teacher program.
To sign up, students simply go to NEA's online student membership sign-up form.
Questions? Contact Tonia Davis in the Center for Great Public Schools: 503-684-3300, ext. 2107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about student membership, please visit NEA Student Program webpage.
FOR STUDENT MEMBERS
Tips for a Successful First Parent-Teacher Conference
The NEA New Educator Supports webinar is Thursday, September 22. This webinar offers tips on how to have a great parent-teacher conference.
To learn more and RSVP, click here.