Click on the following links to download PDF copies of your OEA Governing Documents. If you need assistance locating Governing Document materials, please email email@example.com.
- 2019-2020 OEA Handbook
- The Code of Ethics for the Profession
- OEA-PAC Constitution and Bylaws
- Member Benefits guidelines (see page 21-29 in the Policies document)
- Legal Defense guidelines
- Relief Fund guidelines
- Judicial Panel guidelines
Access additional OEA Governing Documents, including your Educator Employment Liability insurance certificate, by logging in as an OEA member to NEA’s EdCommunities platform.
New to EdCommunities?
Follow these easy steps to get started using the NEA Member Portal:
1. Go to mynea360.org
2. Click CREATE PROFILE on the bottom of the sign-in screen:
3. Fill in all necessary fields to access the NEA Member Portal:
4. Confirm your email - check your junk mail folder if you don’t see the confirmation email
5. Once logged in, you may customize your NEA Member Portal experience by choosing areas of interest and joining groups.
6. To access OEA member-only documents, click “Groups” on the main banner, and then search for “OEA Governing Documents.”
7. Click the green “Join Now” button to the right of the group name to be added to the group.