OEA NEA Leaders for Tomorrow program will train both current and future ESP leaders in leadership attitudes, skills and knowledge that will enhance their ability to be a visible, vocal advocate at the local, state and national levels of the OEA NEA.
The program is a four session training process held over a nine month period that is open to dues paying OEA ESP members who meet the program’s eligibility requirements. Candidates must be nominated for the program and have their application acknowledged and signed by the Oregon Education Association president.
NEA ESP Leaders for Tomorrow Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a current NEA ESP member
- Must have been an NEA member in good standing for the past three years
- Must complete an application form and submit by the deadline
- Must commit to participate fully in all three sessions
- Must commit to utilize the new skills in the Association
Apply to the Leaders for Tomorrow program today! Download application and instructions here.