Student Teacher Benefits
Planning a career in public education? Supervising a student teacher? Know an aspiring classroom teacher? If so, you should know about NEA's Student Program!
Student teacher membership is now available online through NEA's website. NEA student dues are $15.00 annually (no OEA dues). Students that use online enrollment will receive the following benefits:
- Automatic sign-up through the NEA web site.
- Easy credit/debit card payment
- $1 million in professional liability coverage and other legal services
- A year's subscription to NEA Today.
- A year's subscription to Today's OEA.
- Tomorrow's Teachers magazine.
- Access to all member benefits products and downloadable Read Across America kits.
- A copy of NEA's popular New Teacher CD ROM.
To sign up, students simply go to NEA's online student membership sign-up form.
Questions? Contact Sharon Carter in the Center for Great Public Schools: 503-684-3300, ext. 2107 or email@example.com.
For additional information about student membership, please visit NEA Student Program webpage.