Organizing and Bargaining Conference
Join us for a weekend of in-depth learning on best practices for organizing and bargaining for our local associations. You’ll come away with newfound skills that will strengthen your organizing and bargaining teams, as well as best practices for member engagement, communication, and campaign planning. Download the event flier here.
January 12-13, 2018
Oregon Garden Resort*
895 West Main Street
Silverton, OR 97381
Friday evening reception
9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
* Lodging Note: Conference lodging is split between the Oregon Garden Resort and the Double Tree on Market St. in Salem, based on first-come, first-served registration basis. See registration form below for more information.
- Bargaining Simulation
- Non-Traditional Bargaining
- Bargaining for the Common Good
- Member Engagement for Bargaining
- Community College Issues
- Bargaining/Organizing Communications